The ABPA now accepts membership applications and payments online!
You are invited to join ABPA if you live in the Armstrong or Bradfield Elementary school districts.
See map below for designated area.
New members may join anytime throughout the year.
Please note: the subscription period is annual starting June 1.
Renewal notices will be sent out via email May 1 - May 31.
Simply submit the Membership Form
- Member - Members have at least one child in Kindergarten or younger. Members can
participate in monthly meetings, social activities, playgroups, and our
$45, tax deductible
- Sustaining - Sustaining members whose youngest child is in First Grade or
older. They can still enjoy the monthly meetings, social activities, and our
$35, tax deductible
- Friend of the Home Tour Member - Prepay for your Home Tour tickets now, save $10
and check it off your list. Includes Active Membership and 5 tickets for the Home Tour.
$135, tax deductible.
- "ABPA All-In" - Includes: ABPA membership, 2 Candlelight Party tickets, 2 Home Tour tickets, 2 Spring Couples Party tickets, all kids' events, and special recognition in the Home Tour program. The "All-In" member will not be asked to sell Home Tour tickets
$500, of which $300 is tax deductible
When applying for membership or renewing, please consider a donation to our Community Service fund or the Home Tour.
A contribution to Community Service funds at least two community service projects each year including Halloween costumes for Children's Hospital, outreach for needy families etc. Amount is tax-deductible.
All net proceeds from the Home Tour directly benefit the Kindergarten programs at Armstrong and Bradfield. Donor benefits are as follows:
- $50+: Program Recognition
- $250-499: Program Recognition and 2 Holiday Party tickets ($100 value)
- $500+: Program Recognition, 2 Home Tour tickets, 2 Holiday Party tickets.
Pink and Green areas on the map indicate ABPA area.